Members of the AFRICAN EUROPEAN CO-OPERATION GERMANY e. V. benefit from a wide variety of resources, including, publications; Co-operations; Project- Developments; Project-Planning, Research-Co-operations, Humanitarian-Co-operations, Legal- Counselling, Training- Courses-Workshops, Group conferences; Technical- Analysis, a growing online community of electronic forums, and many other additional benefits.
Membership in the AFRICAN EUROPEAN CO-OPERATION GERMANY e. V. is according to the statutory Provisions in the Statutes of AFRICAN EUROPEAN CO-OPERATION GERMANY e. V.
According to § 10- Article- Section of AEC e. V. Statutes: -
(a) Membership in the AFRICAN EUROPEAN CO-OPERATION GERMANY e. V. shall be available to every natural Person, legal Bodies and Corporate Bodies who are interested in the realisation of the Aims and Objectives of the Association. Whichever Natural Person to be granted a Membership, shall nevertheless attain the full age of 18 Years old. A Natural Person below 18 Years of age, shall satisfy a necessity and obligation to obtain a written Permission of his or her legal Guardians or Parents, or Representatives to be registered as a Member in the AFRICAN EUROPEAN CO-OPERATION GERMANY e. V.. The Legal Bodies or Corporate Bodies, shall appoint a Natural Person as a representative to exercise the existing Rights and Privileges. The Registration of any Member shall be in written Application Format, which shall be submitted to the Executive Committee of AFRICAN EUROPEAN CO-OPERATION GERMANY e. V. for Admission.
(b) Every Admission for Membership shall be decided upon by the Executive Committee of the Association. Part of the Requirements for an Admission, shall include the provision of Answers in written Form to the Questions which shall be given in the Membership Application Forms. Against any Rejection to an Admission, the General Assembly shall be consulted for an application review.
(c) Membership- Status begins with the payment of the first Membership Dues. Upon Admission, Members shall receive the applicable Statute of the AFRICAN EUROPEAN CO-OPERATION GERMANY e. V.. The Statutes, as well as the Membership Confirmation Letter shall be sent to the Applicant following an Admission. Every Member is entitled to a Membership Identity Card, which shall be submitted back to the Executive Committee by the loss or Resignation of Membership.
The Legal Bodies and Corporate Bodies shall have a Voice (Vote) in the General Assembly.
(d) § 10 d) § CESSATION, RESIGNATION OR LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP, :- Membership shall be lost
(e) through Death,
(f) through Resignation Letter which shall be submitted to the Boards of Directors for acknowledgement. For the resignation Letter to be considered valid, it shall be submitted 3 Months prior to the end of any Calendar Year.
(g) through cancellation out of the Membership-List by the Resolution of the Executive Committee, which shall be the case should any Member without submitting a considerable Reason after the expiration of 3 Months, and after a repeated Mandate, should he ignores the responsibility to pay the Membership Dues.
(h) through Deprivation of Membership, and resignation arising from any serious and intended unlawful act against the Provisions in this Statute, or against the rule of law or against the Public Welfare. This shall be subject to the resolution of the General Assembly by two third Majority vote.
(i) Should the legal circumstances declare it necessary for the Boards of Director to terminate a given Membership
By the loss of Membership, and by any means whatsoever, there shall be no Right to claim any Property, and no claim for any Right of Property concerning the properties of AFRICAN EUROPEAN CO-OPERATION GERMANY e. V.. from any Member, or resigned Member.
Classification of Membership
§ Article 12: - § Classification of Membership
1.) Every Natural Person, legal Bodies and Corporate Bodies could become a Member in AEC e. V.
The Classification of Membership shall corresponds to the Functions and Activities of each individual- Member in terms of Day by Day Contributions and Imputes of each Membership for the overall Wellbeing, Up-buildings, Efforts and Engagements of each Member for the Efficiency and further- Developments of AEC e. V. “in constructive terms”.
Memberships in the AFRICAN EUROPEAN CO-OPERATION GERMANY e. V. shall be classified as follows:
a) Orderly Member
b) Honorary Member
c) Advanced Member
d) Active Member
e) Associate Member
2. Orderly Members: - shall be such natural Persons whose personality have attained a considerable development, which shall include various kind of Responsibilities, Know-how, Studies, Professional- Trainings, and shall be qualified in terms of Mentalities, and in terms of the psychology of Co-operations.
The Qualifications shall be Manifest in various aspects and Certifications, example: School-Certificates, Diplomas, Bachelor-, Masters-, Doctorate- Grades, or as experienced Management-Skills, or Leader in the real Business Management, or its equivalent, for Co-operations, and the psychology of Co-operation. In written form, a brief explanation of the Capabilities and special Interest of Members shall be sufficient. Every Admission for Membership as an “ Orderly Member” shall be decided upon by the Executive Committee of the Association and shall be subject for notification in the General Assembly.
3. Honorary Members:- shall be lent-out or given to Persons, who through their Activities, Functions and Services to AFRICAN EUROPEAN CO-OPERATION GERMANY e. V. deserves a special Honour. Honorary- Members shall be appointed through the General Assembly by two third Majority vote. The naming is subject to Acceptance by the honorary member. Honorary Members are exempted from the payment of Membership Dues.
4. Advanced Members:- are extra-ordinary members who promotes the Aims and Objectives of the Association especially through financial and material support, depending on their Wish, there shall be published in the Association’s publication, and shall have a Right to participate in the General Assembly without the Right to vote. Whoever promote or supports the Aims and Objectives of the AFRICAN EUROPEAN CO-OPERATION GERMANY e. V. depending on his instruction, shall be recorded as Advanced Members.
Legal Bodies and Corporate Bodies can be registered as Advanced Members. Legal and Corporate Bodies shall appoint a Natural person as a representative for the exercise of the existing Rights and Privileges. Every Admission for Membership as an “Advanced Member” shall be decided upon by the Executive Committee of the Association and shall be subject for notification in the General Assembly.
5. Active Members:- are Natural Persons who actively support and promotes the Aims and Objectives of the Association, who maintains the duties and Obligations of the Association, and who have actively undertaken the realisation of the Aims and Objectives of the Association through work. Active Members shall exercise their voting Right in the General Assembly
6. Associate Members:- can be a Natural Person, Legal or Corporate Bodies, who through their Membership in the Association, supports the Aims and Objectives of the Association.
The Unemployed Applicants, Students, and those undergoing through Carrier- Training including those with very less Income, shall have 40 % reduction from payment of the the Membership Dues. The exercise of any reduction of the Membership Dues shall be followed by a proof, example; Carrier- Training ID-Card, or Student ID-Card shall suffice for Students, and shall be submitted prior to Admission.
Every Admission for Membership, shall be decided upon by the Executive Committee of the Association and shall be subject for notification in the General Assembly.
For more Information or for Registration, contact AFRICAN EUROPEAN CO-OPERATION GERMANY e. V. per Click In-Contact
Download the Membership- Application- Formula.